Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thing 19 - Google my Love!

I have been using Google Docs for the past few years.  It is something I usually depend heavily upon since I do a lot of work at home and I have a tendency to lose my flash drives (yes I have more then 1 and I lose each of them daily).  I just upload whatever document I am working on to Google Docs or I just make a new document in Google Docs. It is a life saver and a convenience I have learned to not live without.  I have been teaching my students all year about Google Docs so they do not have to borrow a friend's flash drive.  They are quickly becoming as addicted as I am!

To show all the possibilities of Google Docs, I chose to have my blog post be in a Google Doc!  I hope you learn to love Google Docs as much as I do!!! Click here for access to the grand world of more Google love.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a very smart girl to utilize Google docs in so many ways and to teach your students what a great convenient resource google docs is for them to use, as well. I also thought it was a great idea to comment on their projects and writing in google docs, too! I hope you haven't lost that cute little turtle flash drive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've just jumped on the Google Docs bandwagon! Did not know it has been around for years. I plan on having my students use Google Docs in their next project. I know it will be easier for students to work on the task together as flash drives will not get lost or the absent student has the document. This will make student collaboration much easier.

    ReplyDelete